- Matthew wrote a piece for The Guardian, Saturday December 5, 2009, to mark the fourth anniversary of his original article about Laurie, and announce the near-completion of the new unit at Birmingham Children’s Hospital.
- Matthew’s account of Laurie’s illness appeared in The Guardian on 3 December 2005. Matthew’s article appears in full in the 2006 edition of The Guardian Year.
- Matty Groves by the Fair Field.
A CD for Laurie performed by a group of his friends from Fairfield High School. Click here for more info.
- LAURIE: The Boy Who Lived
- A book that tells the story of Laurie’s life in his own and others’ words. Click here for more info.
- Extracts from the Red Notebooks
Matthew’s book, published by Macmillan, is a collection of quirky quotes, jokes and facts jotted down over more than a quarter of a century. It has already won rave reviews from Bill Bryson, John Cleese, Sebastian Faulks, Maureen Lipman and Jeremy Paxman. To read Matthew’s Financial Times article about the book, click here.
All royalties will go to the fund. Please contact us to buy copies.
Any questions? You can email the Laurie Engel Fund at email@example.com